Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The toaster band has travelled south for the winter!?

I'm not going to bother writing about the details of our house and home issues because Joanna has done such a fantastic job of describing it all on the TwoLands diary page. Read all about it!

Band stuff is going fine. Sváfnir the songbird rang me yesterday and asked if I would be interested in doing their original stuff with them, as I have so far only been playing the live cover stuff, and join them in recording an album. Of course I said yes and we're rehearsing tonight. I asked him if he had any music to listen to and learn the songs but he suggested I came fresh in and "put my own mark on it". It's nice to know people have faith in you.

Joannas friend, Jackie, is coming over on Monday quite unexpectedly, along with husband daughter and parents. Just in time to help us move, Jackie :-) By the way, if anyone (in Iceland of course) is up for helping us shift stuff between houses on Saturday the 5th August, just leave us a note.

On another note, I am mad in the head but, hey ... it could be worse ...

... after rain there will be sun, after dark there will be light, after dinner there will be pudding ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home