We shall celebrate another year of Jolyon, and mourn another week of Zayra!
It was Jolyon Isaacs, my eldest sons, 9th birthday yesterday. The favorite gift was from his 15 month old brother Elijah Benedikt, a headscarf which he can be seen wearing on the TwoLands webpage page. We went to the skateboard ramp and had pizza in front of the TV and watched 'Cheaper by the Dozen 2.' Those are the kind of moments I'll remember as both me and my children keep growing up, far too fast! :-)
Tomorrow we are having a birthday party at amma Kristíns and afi Freyrs for the family and some friends. Jolyon and Elijah get to stay over afterwards.
We're all getting ready to move our belongings from 250 Garður to 101 Reykjavík. That should be a bit of a change. The house is much smaller and the rent is expensive but this should give us the time and experience to decide what to do in the long run ... I will say no more ...
Onto more serious things! When are Jason, Tommy and Gilby going to get rid of that Zayra ... not only is she as annoying as that rash I have on my ... uhm ... anyway! A deep fried cucumber would be more interesting than her and she's about as in tune as a horse on tranquelizers ... or is it just that she's actually really good and everyone except me and Joanna see it as we have lived in The-Middle-of-Nowhere-town in the county of How-did-I-end-up-here on the Why-did-anyone-ever-build-a-village-without-an-indian-takeaway-peninsula? Maybe us country folk just got it wrong ... nah! She's rubbish!
Tomorrow we are having a birthday party at amma Kristíns and afi Freyrs for the family and some friends. Jolyon and Elijah get to stay over afterwards.
We're all getting ready to move our belongings from 250 Garður to 101 Reykjavík. That should be a bit of a change. The house is much smaller and the rent is expensive but this should give us the time and experience to decide what to do in the long run ... I will say no more ...
Onto more serious things! When are Jason, Tommy and Gilby going to get rid of that Zayra ... not only is she as annoying as that rash I have on my ... uhm ... anyway! A deep fried cucumber would be more interesting than her and she's about as in tune as a horse on tranquelizers ... or is it just that she's actually really good and everyone except me and Joanna see it as we have lived in The-Middle-of-Nowhere-town in the county of How-did-I-end-up-here on the Why-did-anyone-ever-build-a-village-without-an-indian-takeaway-peninsula? Maybe us country folk just got it wrong ... nah! She's rubbish!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home