Monday, July 31, 2006

Birthday cake is healthy, isn't it?

It's been a most cool weekend. Saturday was spent at my parents at a birthday party in Jolyons honour. Met plenty of family members there, not least my cousin, Egill whom I've not seen for years, and his wife Anja (I hope that's right), whom I've never met. It was good stuff. Jolyon enjoyed his party and that was the main thing.

Me and Joanna spent sunday packing as we've only got this week to get sorted before we move to 101 Reykjavík from the quiet country life ... we'll make it in time Joanna, trust me :-/ ... ;-) Also had a long swim as it was just the two of us ... I'm not in very good shape and need to sort myself out, so ... as a healthy body makes for a healthy mind, I'm going to try and stick to a healthier-ish lifestyle ... without doing my obsessive bit and then giving up after three days ... this is where the 'consistently inconsistent' bit comes in. You'll be kept updated whether you like it or not ...

Love,

Tóti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home