Friday, September 22, 2006

Very Fresh Productions

'I make records for black people' ... those were the words that reduced Beyonce Knowles record sales by 70% in the last few days. Maybe she does, but black people clearly aren't the ones buying them ... I know that's a bit flippant but so are her remarks. Does she not think that music should unite and not divide. If we all take on her attitude we will further isolate different communities from each other. She's a role model and needs to be aware of the impact of what she says. Boy, that makes me sound old ... no more rock n' roll rebel, eh? What we need is someone who 'makes records for people' ... which I think most artists, Beyonce included, actually do ... maybe this was just what she needed to realise it. I don't have any of her albums but I think the producers of the singles I've heard certainly know what they're doing ... very fresh productions ... hey! I might open a production company and call it that ... that's a good name ... Tóti Freyssons' Very Fresh Productions ... ha!

More breaking news ... Paris Hilton said the other day: 'I don't know, I'm not that smart' ............ :-0 I don't believe it! Paris 'the professor' Hilton NOT THAT SMART!... who would have guessed!? That's my day ruined, then ...

Joannas leg by the way is much better ... she can drive and walk but by the end of the day she's worn out ... slowly recovering though ... Elijah's got 15.000 teeth coming out at once ... or was it three ... and is feeling a bit rough but isn't doing as bad as usual with them ... i.e. he's not been sick and has still been able to sleep and go to his childminders ... not both at the same time ... although he sleeps at his childminders ... but not the whole time ... uhmm ... I'll stop now shall I?

This presentation was brought to you by:

VeRy FrEsH pRoDuCtIoNs

A Freysson ltd. company

'If it ain't fresh, stick it in the tresh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is funny..are you this witty at home..?xx

10:54 am  
Blogger Tóti Freysson said...

no, I get rid of it all here and am a very serious and dull individual at home ... just ask my wife ;-)

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home