Safe in England
Here we are, safe and sound. All four of us had a long journey yesterday but are safely in Thorpe Audlin, Yorkshire, England. The journey was good but two young boys were very tired by the time we got home. 11pm, that was.
Me and Joanna both had job interviews this morning and will update you on how that went. I think I did okay but this one was more difficult than I thought. Job sounds fine though.
Anyway, this was just going to be one of those quick blog entries, the kind I don't like readin myself! :-) Just to let you know we are here, safe and sound.
Love from all of us.
Me and Joanna both had job interviews this morning and will update you on how that went. I think I did okay but this one was more difficult than I thought. Job sounds fine though.
Anyway, this was just going to be one of those quick blog entries, the kind I don't like readin myself! :-) Just to let you know we are here, safe and sound.
Love from all of us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home