Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's all working out!

Good news at last! Out of the three interviews Joanna has attended she has been offered two jobs and was in line for being offered the third. This means she has acccepted the job of Clinical Team Leader which was the one she wanted most. It also means she's not going for the interview on Friday so we can have all day together, the four of us. This is great news for her and for us! Congrats, babe!

I'm going for my third interview today but I've not heard anything back about the two posts that I've already been interviewed for. Just have to wait and see. I was more bothered about Joanna getting a job, anyway ... I'd be perfectly happy staying at home for a couple of months ... but a job would be nice as well.

So everyone here is in a great mood. Joanna and Jolyon are in Mossley visiting friends and Elijah is being walked about in his pram by grandmum. That is why I'm here blogging at the moment.

I don't feel the need to rave on about the injustices of the world at the moment so the few blogs you will get whilst we are here will just be chilled updates of what's going on. On Wednesday next week I'm back in the old DeCode routine and will commence blogging as before, until we leave to move to England in the beginning of December. With Joanna having a job it means we can start house hunting as soon as we arrive in December. That should be good fun. And once I've got a job, I can buy a car. I want another beast but I might have to settle with something a bit less masculine :-)

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home