My ride has been pimped ... albeit temporarily ...

This morning I drove my dads Honda CRV to collect him and go up to Garður. From there we towed my Isuzu Trooper, a.k.a. The Beast, to the garage in Keflavík. Later today I went and picked up a brand new Nissan Murano (see picture), from the dealership, which they are lending us until the Beast is back on the road. Finally, I will be cycling home on my new mountain bike, bought only yesterday. That's four different transportational vehicles (legs not included) in one day ... as well as a full-ish days work ... although I have got some hours to make up this week.
We are settling in our new house and loving the fact we can cycle, walk etc. wherever we want to go. Me and Joanna have got theatre tickets for a week today to see 'How Do You Like Iceland?' The theatre, Iðnó, is ten minutes walk from our house ... life is cooooooool but the weather is warm!
Love to you all,
Tóti


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home