Magni-ficent ... Magni-fied ... Magni rocks ...
Joannas' knee is looking better but she still can't walk properly, drive or do the walking up and down our stairs that is needed to get small people into bed. It's getting better though and hopefully by the end of this week we should be okay. It's put a bit of a spanner in the little routine we had going regarding my hours at work and picking up boys from school etc. Struggling to hand in the designated amount of hours this week but with some help from family we should be alright cos we certainly can't afford unpaid leave ... Elijah also has to got to our childminders every day this week and Joanna feels really guilty about that ... 'it's okay, babe ... he loves it at Huldas'!'
I've had to cancel yet another rehersal with the band tonight which makes me feel suitably guilty about that as well as work hours. But life isn't all bad! Jolyon seems more chilled these last couple of days and we hope it stays that way for him.
Rockstar:Supernova update! Magni has made it to the final shows, which are tonight and tomorrow. Tonight the final four contestants will sing a couple of songs each and tomorrow we get to know who will tour the world with Supernova. GO MAGNI!
Running update! Still sticking to it. Am on week 2 of nine and although the running isn't particularly difficult at the moment, it's more difficult than last week and I'm doing it ... that's the main thing. that said ... I've only actually run 4 runs of the full 27 needed to complete the programme ... :-( But I'm actually enjoying it an more importantly, looking forward to it each time.
Peace, love and happiness and stuff ...
I've had to cancel yet another rehersal with the band tonight which makes me feel suitably guilty about that as well as work hours. But life isn't all bad! Jolyon seems more chilled these last couple of days and we hope it stays that way for him.
Rockstar:Supernova update! Magni has made it to the final shows, which are tonight and tomorrow. Tonight the final four contestants will sing a couple of songs each and tomorrow we get to know who will tour the world with Supernova. GO MAGNI!
Running update! Still sticking to it. Am on week 2 of nine and although the running isn't particularly difficult at the moment, it's more difficult than last week and I'm doing it ... that's the main thing. that said ... I've only actually run 4 runs of the full 27 needed to complete the programme ... :-( But I'm actually enjoying it an more importantly, looking forward to it each time.
Peace, love and happiness and stuff ...


1 Comments:
hey toti
its big gav this is my email tattoodood@rock.com get in contact!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home