Can I run over your cheeseburger ........ please?
Just so that you know ... the last post with the video of Bush was a test. I've never blogged a YouTube video. Also ... I know that it was slowed down to make him look drunk ... it's still funny. I actually wondered for a while if this meant that he was always drunk but had just practiced talking faster so it didn't sound like he was drunk and when you slowed it down it sounded like he would naturally sound if he hadn't practiced talking fast when he was drunk! That's about as clear as mud, isn't it!? Enough!
First day of week four in my running programme. I made it yesterday but it was the first time I thought I might not. I'm not gonna tell you the times 'cos you'll laugh ... ok, then, I will. At the moment I'm running 3 minutes, walking 90 seconds, running 5 minutes then walking 2 1/2 minutes ... repeated twice. This, again, doesn't sound like much but as I realised half way through yesterday, it is the first time that the walking times are shorter than the running times. That means less time to recover between runs. I have to say though that once I've done this week it starts to get really difficult. By the 3rd workout of next week I should be running 20 minutes non-stop ... yeah, right! I've also started to fit in some situps and pushups after my runs now, whilst Jolyon is having his supper, so soon I will look like a greek god ... or was that weak slob ... I'll have a double cheeseburger with chips and don't spare the ketchup ...... please!
Cheeseburger. It was my favorite food. I hadn't had one for months and the other day we all went out and I had a cheeseburger ... and was properly dissapointed! It was one of those where your expectations become so high that anything is bound to dissapoint. Not been interested in having one since. "You're a sad, sad man, Tóti" you might say ... and you'd be right. But I like food ... I really do ... thankfully I like healthy food almost as much as unhealthy food so eating healthily isn't a problem ... although the feminine side of me still has a bit of a weakness for chocolate!
Please ... I've unfortunately got out of the habit of saying please. I'm trying to get back into it but at the moment it is always more of an afterthought .......please. I'm working on it.
P.S. Having trouble uploading pictures ... anyone know why?
Bring peace and thou shalt recieve love. Bring love and thou shalt recieve happiness.
Tóti 26:09
First day of week four in my running programme. I made it yesterday but it was the first time I thought I might not. I'm not gonna tell you the times 'cos you'll laugh ... ok, then, I will. At the moment I'm running 3 minutes, walking 90 seconds, running 5 minutes then walking 2 1/2 minutes ... repeated twice. This, again, doesn't sound like much but as I realised half way through yesterday, it is the first time that the walking times are shorter than the running times. That means less time to recover between runs. I have to say though that once I've done this week it starts to get really difficult. By the 3rd workout of next week I should be running 20 minutes non-stop ... yeah, right! I've also started to fit in some situps and pushups after my runs now, whilst Jolyon is having his supper, so soon I will look like a greek god ... or was that weak slob ... I'll have a double cheeseburger with chips and don't spare the ketchup ...... please!
Cheeseburger. It was my favorite food. I hadn't had one for months and the other day we all went out and I had a cheeseburger ... and was properly dissapointed! It was one of those where your expectations become so high that anything is bound to dissapoint. Not been interested in having one since. "You're a sad, sad man, Tóti" you might say ... and you'd be right. But I like food ... I really do ... thankfully I like healthy food almost as much as unhealthy food so eating healthily isn't a problem ... although the feminine side of me still has a bit of a weakness for chocolate!
Please ... I've unfortunately got out of the habit of saying please. I'm trying to get back into it but at the moment it is always more of an afterthought .......please. I'm working on it.
P.S. Having trouble uploading pictures ... anyone know why?
Bring peace and thou shalt recieve love. Bring love and thou shalt recieve happiness.
Tóti 26:09


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home