The Icelanders are coming ... run for your life!

Joanna still poorly at home. Not good at all. Hopefully on the mend though. Yesterday she had a minature tea which was definately a step up. She also had the energy to tell me off for becoming obsessive about the exercise stuff ... speaking of which ...
I'm going to abandon my running programme. It has served me well in starting me off running but the rest of it now focuses on how long you can run for. I'm going to do it differently. As I'm not planning on running a marathon but am
a) enjoying the outdoor fresh air and scenes and
b) trying to build up endurance
I'm going to run faster for shorter periods of time. That is to say ... when I go out running later today I'm not going to jog for 20 minutes ... I'm going to run hard for 10 minutes. It saves time and is more toward the aim that I am trying to achieve anyway. Yes, I am getting a tad obsessive about it but I am also enjoying it ... now it's just time to continue doing it for the reasons of enjoyment, not obsession. Had a complete rest day yesterday and as it was so wet, me and Jolyon didn't even go for a game of football. It did me good ...
As we get ever closer to the move to England I start thinking more about jobs. Joanna is getting the interviews in but my interviews are ... well ... not exactly flooding in ... that is ... the phone has remained extremely quiet and incoming e-mails can be counted on the fingers of one hand ... in fact ... they can be counted on a fingerless hand ... but it's early days still so I'm not overly worried ... I can see the funny side of this.
Peace, man!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home