Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Everyone is doing okay :-)

Yesterday was a good, positive day. Just generally in a positive mood. Running was great and then me and Joanna did some weights at home and as she is better at that stuff than me it meant I got a more overall thingy-ma-giggy ... I mean that all muscles got their share ... I can feel them today but it's a good feeling. I think by the end of this week I will stop having such frequent updates on my running as it is settling into a routine and it's probably more boring reading about it than it is writing it, when you don't feel that anything new has happened. I will let you know if I ever stop or trip over or run head first into an off-duty bouncer ... or whatever ... we hope it won't come to any of that, eh?

Joanna and Elijah are getting better from their colds so that's a positive. Elijah was extremely jolly this morning ... that's for sure ... running about with two bibs in his hands making it hard for daddy to get him dressed :-)

Jolyon was jolly as well ... he's just growing up so fast I feel I'm loosing track ... more aware now that every minute with my family counts cos before I know it my boys will have grown up and moved out ... not just yet though ...

Visited my grandmum ... amma Sigga, yesterday. She's doing okay. It was nice to sit down and chat to her for a while and I'm going to try and take Elijah up to see her on Saturday morning. Problem is she sleeps so late ... a proper Freysson ...

Peace and love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home