Why are we still here?
Well ... all the bullying issues at Jolyons school continue ... only now he is being teased and bullied by the only two friends he thought he had in Iceland (aside from Kristján Geir). On top of that, he is not getting a proper nights sleep because his brother is coughing in the night and waking up between 5.30 and 6.00 and hence, waking his older brother up. It makes me wonder why we are still here? Theres no reason, other than Joannas teaching, why we couldn't just pack up and leave! But then things are never quite that simple in reality ... are they? Poor Jolyon ...
We're really ready for this trip to England, the four of us ... Joanna is still poorly in bed and obviously, Elijah is much better but not 100%. Jolyon getting grief at school. I don't know. I pride myself in having an iron-coated, bullet proof immune system as I've not been sick off work for about three years ... but I'm feeling a bit rough myself today ...
We're really ready for this trip to England, the four of us ... Joanna is still poorly in bed and obviously, Elijah is much better but not 100%. Jolyon getting grief at school. I don't know. I pride myself in having an iron-coated, bullet proof immune system as I've not been sick off work for about three years ... but I'm feeling a bit rough myself today ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home