Monday, November 13, 2006

Tying up the loose ends ...


The internal organs of blogger. com have changed so I'm appologising in advance if either this blog is all wrong or my old ones have disappeared ... we'll see when I post this.

I am still trying to sort out issues re tax and payments due and all sorts from the Icelandic tax office and government. This is 9 months after J, J and E arriving and 3 weeks before we leave the country ... that's just plain silly ... one day I´ll stop moaning about it but for today I'm going to try and get it sorted with more letters and phonecalls.

Other things ... Today I booked our cat, Joy, on a flight to England, two days before our arrival. Unfortunately she'll have to stay in quarantine for a while before she can be released to her new home. I'm hopeing we'll have a house for her when she gets out ... fingers crossed.

Elijah was a bit poorly this weekend due to more teeth coming out but he has recovered back to his jolly self and Jolyon is jolly as ever, so much calmer and relaxed. Me and him do breathing exercises now which help with anger and conflict management ... that's a relief for mummy anyway :-)

Last gig with the band is on Friday and the going away party is on Saturyday ... to be held at my parents. Hopeing to see some friends and family there ...

Finally ... the car on the pic is for sale ... Joanna says so ... I don't want to sell it!

Love to you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home