Much ado about nothing
When one writes a blog entry, one tends to write about stuff that happens there and then but very often don't follow things up as time passes, so, I'm going to use this opportunity, of not actually having much to say, to give you some updates on things I have been writing about.
Richard Hammond, the Top Gear presenter that was injured in a jet-car accident was treated for 'extensive brain injury'. He is recovering quicker than anyone expected, walked 30 hours after his crash and is conscious and talking. He was moved from intensive care to a general ward in Leeds hospital a day or so after arriving. Three days a go he was then airlifted to a hospital closer to home. Me and Joanna are big fans, Joanna because he's short and handsome, like her husband, and me because I envy him of his endless energy and I love his driving style ... yes, the one that put him in hospital ...
The damn dam that I spoke about yesterday is filling up. Apparently it will take a year to fill up completely which just shows you how much land will go under. This land includes a fully fledged river with fishes, bird nesting land and beautiful walking country ... it's like the story of Noah all over again!
Running updates and stuff you get regularly anyway don't you ... can't remember anything more to update you on at the moment. I was running yesterday and the last leg of the run was supposed to be 5 minutes but I got confused with time, as I've not got a stopwatch, just the normal kind, so I either ran 10 seconds too little or 50 seconds too much, I'm not sure ... I'll live ... I'd like to think it was 50 seconds too much! Running the third run of the week on Saturday. I'm at that stage now where the initial changes in energy levels and body shape are through and I don't feel I'm making progress as quick. This is the bit where it gets harder to stick with it but apparently in sort of the 10 to 12 week it kicks in again, so I'm going to stick to it. I always feel good after running though ... I've also slacked a bit in my good eating habits so I'm going to pull myself in on that one ... just less of the fatty meat and fried fish and more of the soup, salad, tuna etc. I gave some blood at work two days ago and when you do that they offer to check your systems, i.e. cholestorol and all that. All mine were within the accepted level, which they weren't a couple of months ago ... that is, my good cholestorol was a bit too low but it's all fine now.
So as you can see, a long blog about nothing ... except pure love to all of you ...
Richard Hammond, the Top Gear presenter that was injured in a jet-car accident was treated for 'extensive brain injury'. He is recovering quicker than anyone expected, walked 30 hours after his crash and is conscious and talking. He was moved from intensive care to a general ward in Leeds hospital a day or so after arriving. Three days a go he was then airlifted to a hospital closer to home. Me and Joanna are big fans, Joanna because he's short and handsome, like her husband, and me because I envy him of his endless energy and I love his driving style ... yes, the one that put him in hospital ...
The damn dam that I spoke about yesterday is filling up. Apparently it will take a year to fill up completely which just shows you how much land will go under. This land includes a fully fledged river with fishes, bird nesting land and beautiful walking country ... it's like the story of Noah all over again!
Running updates and stuff you get regularly anyway don't you ... can't remember anything more to update you on at the moment. I was running yesterday and the last leg of the run was supposed to be 5 minutes but I got confused with time, as I've not got a stopwatch, just the normal kind, so I either ran 10 seconds too little or 50 seconds too much, I'm not sure ... I'll live ... I'd like to think it was 50 seconds too much! Running the third run of the week on Saturday. I'm at that stage now where the initial changes in energy levels and body shape are through and I don't feel I'm making progress as quick. This is the bit where it gets harder to stick with it but apparently in sort of the 10 to 12 week it kicks in again, so I'm going to stick to it. I always feel good after running though ... I've also slacked a bit in my good eating habits so I'm going to pull myself in on that one ... just less of the fatty meat and fried fish and more of the soup, salad, tuna etc. I gave some blood at work two days ago and when you do that they offer to check your systems, i.e. cholestorol and all that. All mine were within the accepted level, which they weren't a couple of months ago ... that is, my good cholestorol was a bit too low but it's all fine now.
So as you can see, a long blog about nothing ... except pure love to all of you ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home