What have we got to look forward to? ... Plenty!
We sold the Beast yesterday! It's all good and well being all cosmopolitan but we've already done the 'having-a-house-and-a-car-in-two-different-countries' lifestyle, and it's not for us. Much better to tie up all the loose ends and start afresh. My dad is pleased as well because it means we're not leaving the car for him to sell. So we say goodbye to the beloved Beast (I'm sure I loved it more than Joanna did, though).
We seem to be managing to wrap up the last few bits here before moving out. Counting days now, not weeks or months. Two days till Deb comes, five days till we move out and movers move in, nine days till Joy and movers fly out and eleven days until we fly out ... I shouldn't have done that, it seems so near. It's be great for Joanna to start work and stuff. I'll need to get a job and I'll need to get a car ... I've said all this before I know but ... ah, whatever!
We look forward to spending time with my parents and we look forward to spending time with Joannas parents but mostly we look forward to having a house that feels like home for the four of us. We look forward to Jolyon being settled at school and we look forward to Joanna working again. We look forward to me getting more time with the boys and in the long run ... we look forward to having a long, happy life together ... wherever in the world that is!
So for now, adios amigos
We seem to be managing to wrap up the last few bits here before moving out. Counting days now, not weeks or months. Two days till Deb comes, five days till we move out and movers move in, nine days till Joy and movers fly out and eleven days until we fly out ... I shouldn't have done that, it seems so near. It's be great for Joanna to start work and stuff. I'll need to get a job and I'll need to get a car ... I've said all this before I know but ... ah, whatever!
We look forward to spending time with my parents and we look forward to spending time with Joannas parents but mostly we look forward to having a house that feels like home for the four of us. We look forward to Jolyon being settled at school and we look forward to Joanna working again. We look forward to me getting more time with the boys and in the long run ... we look forward to having a long, happy life together ... wherever in the world that is!
So for now, adios amigos


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home