Happy Christmas
Well, it's been a mighty long time since I've written one of these! We've been in England now for almost two weeks and things are moving forward. Jolyon is really enjoying school although he sometimes feels lonely at home I'm sure. He got 20 out of 20 for his mental maths and no-one in his class has ever done that before.
We've found a nursery for Elijah and he is going to visit on Friday and start properly in the new year.
I've got a job! I'll be managing a team of community support workers who care for carers with an organisation called Crossroads. I'll be working part time, 12-5 which means I get the morning with the boys ... and I'll be starting this coming monday.
Joanna is still waiting for her CRB clearance so she can start but I'm sure it will arrive soon enough.
We've narrowed down the list of potential houses after two days of extensive searching and I'm hoping we can put an offer in on one sometime next week. We're also searching for a second car ... looks like I'm going from the three litre beast to a one litre Citroen Saxo ... :-( ... Oh, well ... they won the world rally championship last year .. or maybe the year before, I can't remember ...
Sorry it's so short ... too much going on ... you might not hear from me now until after xmas so ... happy Christmas and have a great new year!
I love you all ...
We've found a nursery for Elijah and he is going to visit on Friday and start properly in the new year.
I've got a job! I'll be managing a team of community support workers who care for carers with an organisation called Crossroads. I'll be working part time, 12-5 which means I get the morning with the boys ... and I'll be starting this coming monday.
Joanna is still waiting for her CRB clearance so she can start but I'm sure it will arrive soon enough.
We've narrowed down the list of potential houses after two days of extensive searching and I'm hoping we can put an offer in on one sometime next week. We're also searching for a second car ... looks like I'm going from the three litre beast to a one litre Citroen Saxo ... :-( ... Oh, well ... they won the world rally championship last year .. or maybe the year before, I can't remember ...
Sorry it's so short ... too much going on ... you might not hear from me now until after xmas so ... happy Christmas and have a great new year!
I love you all ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home