To rock or not to rock ...
Started building that shed yesterday with the help of my dad. It's a bit more work than anticipated so we'll finish it off after work today. That means the downstairs should be sorted and Joanna's done a top job with the lounge/dining room ... it was so nice to walk in yesterday and it was all tidy, there were pictures on the wall ... and my two best boys came running to me when I walked through the door. You cannot top that ... ever!
Rockstar:Supernova on tonight. Apparently they went to Vegas and had a proper rock n' roll p***-up. Jason Newstead was talking about wanting someone who could deal with the drinking ... and Lukas drank too much and passed out ... I guess his chances have been slightly reduced ... yippee! Magni is a natural rocker born of vikings so I'm sure he could more than hold his own when it came to that side of it ... I think he's also sensible enough not to go over board ... that's where I tended to go wrong in my drinking days ...
In Memoriam Totis' drinking days ... may their memory fade away ... fast! Had a few top rock n' roll parties myself whilst touring. Ha! I'm sounding like an old has-been now (which is exactly what I am) so I'll stop and just say that these days, it's all about the music and the social aspect within the band. That's where I get my kicks!
Tóti
Rockstar:Supernova on tonight. Apparently they went to Vegas and had a proper rock n' roll p***-up. Jason Newstead was talking about wanting someone who could deal with the drinking ... and Lukas drank too much and passed out ... I guess his chances have been slightly reduced ... yippee! Magni is a natural rocker born of vikings so I'm sure he could more than hold his own when it came to that side of it ... I think he's also sensible enough not to go over board ... that's where I tended to go wrong in my drinking days ...
In Memoriam Totis' drinking days ... may their memory fade away ... fast! Had a few top rock n' roll parties myself whilst touring. Ha! I'm sounding like an old has-been now (which is exactly what I am) so I'll stop and just say that these days, it's all about the music and the social aspect within the band. That's where I get my kicks!
Tóti


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home